If you are interested in receiving services from Veritable, or would like to make contact on behalf of a participant or client, please complete the form below. We will make contact with you within 10 working days. For your records, we will also send you a copy of the referral submitted below.
Information for referrers:
- Referrals are reviewed fortnightly, and clients are placed on a waitlist
- The waitlist ensures that Veritable can provide high quality services to clients, with caseload numbers carefully set to maintain the best service
- Additional information may be requested by Veritable upon receipt of the referral (and if so, the client is not placed on the waitlist until the information is received from the referrer)
- Referrals are prioritised based on date received, client needs, and risks to the client and others
- Relevant factors taken into account include the client’s age, support situation, any contact with the justice system (or risk of contact), and frequency and severity of issues arising
- Ensuring sufficient detail in referrals enables an informed assessment of the referral and priority on the waitlist – more information will assist the client’s needs to be properly considered
If you would prefer to email the referral and supporting documents, please use the Veritable Referral Form.